Dear Colleagues and students,
Final call for registration. Don't miss this opportunity!
The 1st International Conference on Traditional Chinese Medicine Tele-healthcare (ICTCMT) on 26-27 August 2022 has received registration by over 400 delegates from 17 countries so far.
Register NOW! Registered conference participants will have the following privileges:
• Access to meeting room and participation in workshop and round table discussions
• Access to conference updates and proceedings.
• Access to viewing video recording of the conference. (This is very useful for participants from different time zones)
• Access to free download of the pdf version of 針灸臨床精要 (Essential of Clinical Acupuncture), which is an acupuncture clinical reference book co-edited by the Chairs of ICTCMI organizing committee. (This service is provided by A&P, Academic and Professional Book Centre)
Registration is FREE. All academics, professionals, researchers and students are welcome. Please invite your colleagues and friends to join us.
For those who have registered, it is important that you setup your account in the Conference website by clicking “Account Setup/ Login” at the top right corner of the page to setup or login, in order to gain access to the above privileges.
We look forward to seeing you at the Conference.
Dr ZHANG Shi Ping (Peter)
Chair of the Conference Organizing Committee
School of Chinese Medicine,
Hong Kong Baptist University
1. COVID-19 treatment in tele-healthcare settings.
2. Managing Post-COVID conditions through tele-healthcare.
3. Technologies and logistics in tele-healthcare.
4. Legal, ethical and psychological aspects of tele-healthcare.
5. Big data and evidence-based practice.
Keynote Forum, Parallel Sessions, Workshop, Trade Exhibition, Poster & Free Communication etc.
Expected Number of Participants: 600+
Abstract submission is now opened. Please register here:
Register Now (Go to HKBU Page)
|26-27 August, 2022||9:00-11:30,
|26-27 August, 2022||11:00-13:30,
|UK Time Zone||26-27 August, 2022||2:00-4:30,
Daylight Time (EDT)
|25 August, 2022||21:00-23:30|
|26 August, 2022||4:00-6:30,
|27 August, 2022||4:00-6:30|
Daylight Time (PDT)
|25 August, 2022||18:00-20:30|
|26 August, 2022||1:00-3:30,
|27 August, 2022||1:00-3:30|
(Zoom recording will be available for registered participants from different time Zone)